Pienaar - Sign him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared of that - £2.5m? People MUST be sniffing around. This is football.

If they wanted treble that now I'd say pay it.

Pienaar has never really been a doubt for me, as he always runs round like his hairs on fire. He always wants to play.

Wish he'd shave that dodgy 'tache off, mind :mad:

We have a big plus factor with the Pieman, he loves us as much as we love him, that is essential and will clinch the deal, the guy is superb, some of his flicks make this old blue drool;););)

We have a big plus factor with the Pieman, he loves us as much as we love him, that is essential and will clinch the deal, the guy is superb, some of his flicks make this old blue drool;););)

My only worry is we where supposed to have had Manny sorted and that went well did it not,no one could deny he is worth the fee but will we pay the wages others might offer;)

My only worry is we where supposed to have had Manny sorted and that went well did it not,no one could deny he is worth the fee but will we pay the wages others might offer;)

The only differences there is the size of the fee and no 3rd party involvement, he's ours, simple as that ;)

Simply amazing guy when i met him at bellefield the other season, not what you'd expect of a foreign footballer, plus i think when called upon he was a sensational player for us two seasons ago when he got match fit, he is aging but his experience is good.

You've whetted my appetite, what was it that made sucha an impression?

Status
Not open for further replies.