Pienaar - Sign him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Pienaar will terrorise City on Monday night, can't wait.

The balance of the side is so much better when he plays, whoever the chosen left back may be must be delighted when they see his name on the teamsheet because his tireless backtracking must help out enormously. He's ours, he'll sign in the summer, i'm 100% convinced of that.

He's excellent is Pienaar. Currently my favoirte player at the club with his tireless running and superb end product. He must be the most unflashy flair player we have. None of the fancy dan [Poor language removed] just gets into the final third and makes the desicive pass.

Quality player and a joy to watch. Pienaar, Fernandes and Arteta's one touch stuff near the end was class. Just shows we are getting genuine footballers to our club. Players that look for the pass, think fast and have a creation about them.

Got to be signed up, showed last night why we have missed him, all action, great passing range and a few assists to go with it. All this for 2.5m!! He is must signing in the summer

Simply amazing guy when i met him at bellefield the other season, not what you'd expect of a foreign footballer, plus i think when called upon he was a sensational player for us two seasons ago when he got match fit, he is aging but his experience is good.

Valente played well last night but i think Baines is the way forward but i quite like playing Nuno 10 or so games a season - good backup.

Yes Pienaar was quality again.

Other than letting the ball get under his feet and go out for a throw in, Nuno had a pretty good match last night.

I like the understanding that Pienaar and Valente seem to have. They link up really well together.

oh how quickly we forget, dry spell for a few games and his seasons of service slowly are pushed out of our minds. here's your barrage: you're out of your [Poor language removed] mind.

that aside, pienaar does show some of the same potential as arteta, and is a must sign, i'd easily splash out double of that 2.5 mil figure for him, but...

anyone else afraid of him being lured away by a big 4 club or some foreign giant? the fernandes thing made me cynical. please please please tell me there's a buyout clause.

I'm scared of that - £2.5m? People MUST be sniffing around. This is football.

If they wanted treble that now I'd say pay it.

Pienaar has never really been a doubt for me, as he always runs round like his hairs on fire. He always wants to play.

Wish he'd shave that dodgy 'tache off, mind :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.