Pienaar - Sign him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is replacing Arteta for me as the sexiest little soccerist we have.

Its no coincedence we turn it on when he returns.

oh how quickly we forget, dry spell for a few games and his seasons of service slowly are pushed out of our minds. here's your barrage: you're out of your [Poor language removed] mind.

that aside, pienaar does show some of the same potential as arteta, and is a must sign, i'd easily splash out double of that 2.5 mil figure for him, but...

anyone else afraid of him being lured away by a big 4 club or some foreign giant? the fernandes thing made me cynical. please please please tell me there's a buyout clause.

Pienaar is as good as ours, don't worry. He wants to play here, he's said many times that he's desperate to sign already because he loves playing here.

oh how quickly we forget, dry spell for a few games and his seasons of service slowly are pushed out of our minds. here's your barrage: you're out of your [Poor language removed] mind.

that aside, pienaar does show some of the same potential as arteta, and is a must sign, i'd easily splash out double of that 2.5 mil figure for him, but...

anyone else afraid of him being lured away by a big 4 club or some foreign giant? the fernandes thing made me cynical. please please please tell me there's a buyout clause.

ooooh...that line has possible signature potential written all over it. :lol:

The clue was in the "replacing" bit you utter helmet.

Just finished work mate, and cracked a nice Vino Grande and a jamaican home rolled. Time to chill now. haha. How you doing buddy?

Still short and limp but I blame the cold. anyways, enough about my end.

Normal [Poor language removed] mate. work hard, play harder.

Ok Gaz, thanks for asking.

Just catching up on all things Everton. Guessing you didn't get to see the mauling we put on Brann then?

Back before too long for one of the games, will sort something out chief.

looking forward to it already bud. Let me know and me and chris will no doubt be there again.

No Bill. Working, but I caught it on the radio, and just watched all the goals from Fernandes23's link. Priceless. I am proud of the lads tonight. That includes Moyes, and Kenwright for putting him there. The whole club is growing as a consistent force. Good times coming buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.