Picking aplayer for england because who they play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross isn't the first and won't be the last to benefit from this kind of thing. What has Welbeck done to be included in the last couple of years? What makes Winks better than Lewis Cook? The club they play for always matters with England

I like what Southgate is doing with England, i lost interest in them years ago, but what he is doing with the young players has made me take interest again. As much of a rat knob as Barkley is I think he deserved that call up even if he was poor in the game last night

I thought he was in because of injuries to others.
Still better than Henderson. Who is probably not a footballer in real life.
Yea but e's FC LIVERPEWL captin and all round hard guy da next, stevie G pass da ball 40 yards Ste Gerrard Gerrard

Too easy to get in the England squad in my opinion. If I was Southgate I'd be saying that if Ross plays consistently and consistently well for Chelsea, only then will he get back in the squad. Same with Maddison etc. Then we aren't exactly awash with quality so suppose he hasn't got the luxury to say such things.

Ross barkey was picked because he had one good game for Chelsea.would he havw been picked if he was still at everton.England were very poor but it seem no one is allowed to say that any more. Barkley performance was mediocre but no one said that .what wrong with these so called football pundits .bring back some criticism on the Tele.

There's too many mistakes in this but not enough smileys.

The beast has evolved.

Some players are like some racehorses, they can improve for a while with the change of scenery.
Was and still is overrated.

He never fulfilled his potential.
Thought he failed to grasp his chance following his recall.
Can't see him becoming a first team regular at Chelsea.
He has made his choice , and moved on. Think we should do likewise. I don't miss him , and think we are in exciting times here. Sod off Ross.

Ross barkey was picked because he had one good game for Chelsea.would he havw been picked if he was still at everton.England were very poor but it seem no one is allowed to say that any more. Barkley performance was mediocre but no one said that .what wrong with these so called football pundits .bring back some criticism on the Tele.
To be honest if he was still here he wouldn’t even be in the Everton team never mind England.

Status
Not open for further replies.