Phil Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably filled up any quota what with there being a man in charge of the female national side
That’s true and probably a good idea,
when you look at the chaos created by the prime minister, German chancellor, the head of state, the head of the Met and even the head judge on strictly....

hate moyes more for completely ignoring form and ability when sticking him in the first XI whenever available.

pass to the captain at rb. hoof up the line. possession lost.

pls god one of these managers makes us boss again so I can try and forget most of the last 20yrs

drove me nuts that our club captain clearly loved another club in our league more than Everton. Jags or Coleman for that matter might never win as much as Neville but they'll be far superior captains because they bleed blue.

Agreed, never more obvious than the semi final in 2009! When Jags penalty went in the team minus Neville went mental and celebrated! Phil Neville just stood there and looked over at the Man Utd bench and his brother almost apologetically!

drove me nuts that our club captain clearly loved another club in our league more than Everton. Jags or Coleman for that matter might never win as much as Neville but they'll be far superior captains because they bleed blue.

Jags yes but Coleman can do one with all that shushing he did to me at the match.

Cant wait for beautiful Meunier to take that snides place.

WHO IS NIKKI PARRIS?????
Nikki is an English international footballer (ladies team)she is a Mickey Mousess, born in Toxteth, played for Everton before joining Man. City, she scored for England (a pen) in the opening Ladies World Cup game against Scotland last Sunday, she played outside right, plenty of skill and she looked more aggressive than Walcott, better looking as well.

While he gave his all I was never a fan of him. And having seen some of the things he said about the club on Gary Neville's soccerbox I was even less of a fan.

I recall him talking about the 'true fans' who applauded BK when his grid came up on the big screen at Goodison after the BU protest. Well the obvious 'not true fans' like me who refused to applaud that phoney 'Chairman' are still pitching up at Goodison season in season out while he's at Old Trafford every other week.

Own goals and red cards in fixtures against Liverpool and Man Utd is what I most remember him for, oh and his horrendous display in that infamous FA Cup exit against Wigan in what was thankfully his last game for us.
Spitting image of Lurch out of the Adams Family as well !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.