2017/18 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags is getting a little long in the tooth but his contract needs extending, if purely on the strength of his captaincy skills: he is a Lion-Heart, a motivator, an inspiration...he's a leader of Churchillian proportion.

When his men feel the faint of fear (which they regularly do), Jags is the man they look to to quell their anarchic spirit, quiet their fluttering heart, steel their spine...

...to paraphrase Blue Bill ..."What a Captain!!"

Jags is getting a little long in the tooth but his contract needs extending, if purely on the strength of his captaincy skills: he is a Lion-Heart, a motivator, an inspiration...he's a leader of Churchillian proportion.

When his men feel the faint of fear (which they regularly do), Jags is the man they look to to quell their anarchic spirit, quiet their fluttering heart, steel their spine...

Love the poetry, but really Jags is finished not even worth a bench slot.

I'm dreading that final curtain falling on jags captaincy,what will we do?;)lol

Saw Milner in the Refs ear as they walked off for HT, our 'captain' already in the changies.

Utter fanny.

I had to wash my eyes out when I saw him talking to the referee contesting a decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.