2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was given for goalscoring opportunity as opposed to the recklessness, which is what grates people.

It's a massive decision, there's no way the ref can say 100% it was a goalscoring opportunity. If the striker had the ball under control and then jags made the foul we'd have nothing to complain about, but it was a 50/50 tackle going on, it wasn't a clear chance at goal in any way.
It came up on BT at half time that it was for excessive force?

Jagielka does not deserve the vitriol that is being unleashed in this thread. Yes he is older, slower and more prone to mistakes than he was ten years ago.

That is called ageing - he has not committed any serious crime in getting older.

I agree that he should no longer be first choice for these reasons, but I salute him for his service to the club.

Those who are calling him all sorts of venomous names really are not the kind of supporter that this wonderful club needs.

Jagielka does not deserve the vitriol that is being unleashed in this thread. Yes he is older, slower and more prone to mistakes than he was ten years ago.

That is called ageing - he has not committed any serious crime in getting older.

I agree that he should no longer be first choice for these reasons, but I salute him for his service to the club.

Those who are calling him all sorts of venomous names really are not the kind of supporter that this wonderful club needs.

But they have to get their anger out on the internet mate, stops them self harming I think. Or leathering the mrs or cat.

Proper fans these apparently.

I seen worse tackles over the weekend not even get a yellow card......
The ref was poor for both teams , but that decision cost us 3 points oh by the way what happened to his foam spray had he left it in the dressing room with his eyes.......... only 5 metres out on the free kick they scored from fetch in VAR imo .....

The ref was poor for both teams , but that decision cost us 3 points oh by the way what happened to his foam spray had he left it in the dressing room with his eyes.......... only 5 metres out on the free kick they scored from fetch in VAR imo .....
he couldn't wait to get the red card out. He was swayed by the home crowd all game.

Wonder if our players complained about that or this crap ref just ignored it?

Wonder if our players complained about that or this crap ref just ignored it?
Silva made the substitution immediately one player did complain but the sub the sending off etc Wolves took the advantage its the refs fault- we were all over the place tbf... the ref it's his job he has the spray foam -tbh I did not see him use it once he could not get thrown in correctly .......

I don’t care if jags lost the ball, I didn’t even think it was a foul never mind any kind of booking, it was disgraceful refereeing. Meanwhile over at the pit, a linesman is perfectly placed yet allows a clear offside goal. It’s going to be one of those years isn’t it........

Status
Not open for further replies.