Owen Hargreaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole pay as you play thing is a bit of a misnomer as you have to be a salaried player for the contract to be approved so he'd have to be put on a basic wage . The fact that he was talking to Lille you'd imagine they'd offered him a 'decent' wage so what maybe £10-15k a week flat plus playing incentives, expenses & bonuses ? You could easily be up around £75k a month before he's kicked a ball so it's not exactly 'free'.

I've heard 'rumours' were after him for ages but nothing of any real substance so it might just be the latest groundless 'Owen' rumour.

Its a yes from me. Particularly if he was able to come straight in. We are low on numbers in midfield. He would be a better option than playing Heitinga in the midfield when we are short. He was also a decent RB in his heyday!

We have Hitzlsperger on trail at Finch Farm, so unless we are going to give Hargreaves a look over, then maybe Moyes has made his mind up?

He's got a head like a mini Medusa but if you look directly into his eyes it snaps his hamstring.

My name is Prince, and I am funky.

I'd take on pay as you go. And there's always the chance you'd get an impromtue rendition of "little red corvette" at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.