Owen Hargreaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a game of "what if".

If he's hungry (not Yak hungry like) and fit then all day long, what a brilliant player he's been in his career.

If he's not that fit and his attitude has gone soft then yeah, throw as many Gascoigne/Ginola reference at him and hope they don't injure the poor lad.

I'm sure if it's a possibility he'll be thoroughly worked over and grilled by Chris Moyles.

xxx

Did you also forget that Rusedski, Lenox Lewis are Canadian & K.P is south African ??

Well, Hargreaves is Canadian...

At any rate, I'm no doctor so I can't really give an opinion. He's on the wrong side of 30 and the recent returns certainly add a lot of doubt as to whether or not he can contribute.

I never knew this one.

Retract Lennox from the list and replace with Jonothan Trott and Eoin Morgan.

I know we are meandering away from the Hargreaves topic & I'll certainly give you those two but rusedski and kp have one English parent . Devils advocate do they have to take the fathers nationality or where they were born or can they choose one they perhaps feel comfortable with ?

I've only got one scouse parent, does that make me less of an Everton fan?

Look, stay on topic boys, we're here to poke fun at Owent Hardtgrifs.

Carry on.

No idea mate, and given Scotland's record at claiming foreigners believe me, I'm not judging England for it.

With Pietersen, he faced a struggle to get into the SA team and saw England as an easier route to international cricket.

Can't believe people are comparing players like Saha to Hargreaves.

Saha played 24 games in his last season at United. Hargeaves has made 9 appearances in the past four years....

Back on topic I think given that hitzisperger is here he's got to be a much more likely signing especially if he impresses. As I've said I get the feeling Hargreaves is just the taken over since Owen went to stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.