Our worst signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of how much the likes of bolasie and gylfi have cost us, at least the albino sloth recognised he couldn’t hack it here and jogged on as soon as possible

At least Bolasie and Sigurdsson had a good game, or a goal here and there.

Klaassen did absolutely nothing. The other two are probably bigger wastes of money Klaassen is right up there with John Spencer for me in one of those signings who I can not remember anything of note about. I feel like Spencer played 7 games for us without touching the ball once (he obviously did...)

Klaassen
Iwobi
Sandro
Kone
Alacaraz
Besic

At least Siggy scored a few goals here and there, even if he did completely handicap the team in the process.

Kone scored a few goals here and there too, Sigurdsson didn't have a potentially career ending injury in his first couple of games for us either.

I doubt I would put Kone in my top 100 worst players/signings for us!

Not saying he was any good mind...

From our last 4 full time managers and two directors of football spanning 7 years...

Alcaraz
Mcgeady
Kone
Eto'o
Niasse
Bolassie
Williams
Schneiderlin
Cuco Martinez
Klaasen
Sandro
Siggurdson
Rooney
Walcott
Tosun
Delph
Iwobi
Kean

Some serious serious poo and / or errors of judgement there. Assembled at great cost in terns of fees and wages. Frankly, our dealings have been horrific in the main, not even sure I can single out individual players here as 'the worst'.

From our last 4 full time managers and two directors of football spanning 7 years...

Alcaraz
Mcgeady
Kone
Eto'o
Niasse
Bolassie
Williams
Schneiderlin
Cuco Martinez
Klaasen
Sandro
Siggurdson
Rooney
Walcott
Tosun
Delph
Iwobi
Kean

Some serious serious poo and / or errors of judgement there. Assembled at great cost in terns of fees and wages. Frankly, our dealings have been horrific in the main, not even sure I can single out individual players here as 'the worst'.
Seeing that horrific list has really topped off a crap weekend. Saturday weather was crap. Sunday Everton was crap.
Oh and we’ve got 2 more weeks of lockdown now. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.