Our worst signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon we’ll terminate his contract to get him off the books and he’ll go to the mls

Let's hope so. The only thing that makes me think we won't is we have kept Bolasie and Besic. He was poor today. I think at best he's an impact sub and that is why he is our worst piece of business. Bolasie can at least sort of blame his injury. There is no excuse for why Sigurdsson just trots round.

Siggurdson in modern times.

It's not for the price tag either. On paper he should have been the key player in a mid table team , albiet with our pants down signing him.

It he problem wasn't what he could do but what he couldn't do that was never looked into. That first season he was boss at times which is why he was brought in. It was when the team was playing badly that he was always part of the problem. No fight , no movement , no speed, always a man down when he isn't on form, which is more sparse then ever now.

Siggurdson was meant to be a lynchpin in the side and has been a handicap this whole time. Just because he scores the odd boss goal or makes the odd boss pass doesn't change the 89 other minutes of being out of the game.

If he could put a shift in then he wouldn't be as bad a signing but we have seen time and time again he just doesn't have that in him. A big fish in a small pond type of player we can safely say has failed every time he has moved to a bigger pond.

I'm not going to name players already gone as they're not our problem anymore. Bolasie is horrific waste of the thick end of 30 million. Iwobi much the same and if Sigurdsson starts another game unless EVERYBODY is injured, or more likely suspended seeing the spotlight has been well and truly focused on us, then I'm going to start to doubt if we actually hired Ancelotti or have we kidnapped him and put an actor in his place.

Nice to see normal service has resumed in here lol
Its one match and theres a meltdown.
FB_IMG_1602163975879.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.