Our future is depends on our last 12 games :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't know what to think now about our survival. I thought we were gone a couple of weeks ago, but the blues - as they always do - drag you back in somehow!

I still wouldn't be shocked if we finished bottom, just due to how mad the league has been this season. But then we might finish as high as 13th due to the same reason. It's bound to be another rollercoaster.

Honestly, I don't know what to think now about our survival. I thought we were gone a couple of weeks ago, but the blues - as they always do - drag you back in somehow!

I still wouldn't be shocked if we finished bottom, just due to how mad the league has been this season. But then we might finish as high as 13th due to the same reason. It's bound to be another rollercoaster.
If we can win at least 4 and draw 2 reckon that does it just but 5 might be needed really up un the air though as you say

It's quite simple, really. It looks as though the relegated clubs are going to come from the present bottom nine.

So, all we have to do is finish in the top six.

Even if we stay up, the same scenario will be repated again next season. The club is a waste of space.
download.jpeg

For what it is worth, I have been following EVERTON since we were the second division. Born in Everton, lived there until our house got pulled down and we went to Northwood. Travelled countrywide to away games in the snow on trains & buses to cheer our lads on during my 71 years as a bluenose, but this season is the most frightened I have ever been !!. If anyone can tell me how many points we will get out of the 36 on offer I would really love to know. We still have to play Brentford , Chelsea , Spurs Manure, Fulham , Palace ,Newcastle . Leicester , Brighton , Man City , Wolves and Bournemouth .We are on 22 points ,when we went down in 1951 we had 32 points from 42 games. We now only have 38. You can see why I am frightened !!
What I would give to see Dominic Calvert-Lewin back scoring goals every week or any attacking player with the "on target ability to score goals" the transfer window
on June 10th could well see us buying new players to play in the Championship in a brand new shiny ground at Bramley Moor, I hope not !!!!
Relax, it's all in hand...it may go down to the last game - but it's all in hand 🤔
One week to the next, depending how ours and other results go, we'll swing from agony to ectasy as we change positions from 18th to 17th,16th, 15th and back.

Our future does not depend on the next 12 games. Everton Football Club could survive relegation, what we can’t survive is this Owner/Board and the decisions they make. If Sean Dyche manages us out of relegation this year and the Owner/Board remain in place then you can be sure they will continue to make terrible mistakes and they will eventually destroy the club.

I think Dyche will keep us up. He knows how to grind out results. There are multiple teams that can stay below us so I think we are just about safe. Will he work any miracles after this season- meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.