Our future is depends on our last 12 games :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Blue Nose

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
For what it is worth, I have been following EVERTON since we were the second division. Born in Everton, lived there until our house got pulled down and we went to Northwood. Travelled countrywide to away games in the snow on trains & buses to cheer our lads on during my 71 years as a bluenose, but this season is the most frightened I have ever been !!. If anyone can tell me how many points we will get out of the 36 on offer I would really love to know. We still have to play Brentford , Chelsea , Spurs Manure, Fulham , Palace ,Newcastle . Leicester , Brighton , Man City , Wolves and Bournemouth .We are on 22 points ,when we went down in 1951 we had 32 points from 42 games. We now only have 38. You can see why I am frightened !!
What I would give to see DCL back scoring goals every week or any attacking player with the "on target ability to score goals" the transfer window
on June 10th could well see us buying new players to play in the Championship in a brand new shiny ground at Bramley Moor, I hope not !!!!

I've felt we'd go down this season since the summer transfer window shut quite simply because there wasn't the goals in the team but the hope I'm clinging on to is if Dyche continues the form he's delivered so far in his 7 games, then we stay up.

When you factor in 3 of those 7 games was Arsenal x2 and Liverpool away, then it's something to cling on to...

FpMOlLwWYAYL1eH

For what it is worth, I have been following EVERTON since we were the second division. Born in Everton, lived there until our house got pulled down and we went to Northwood. Travelled countrywide to away games in the snow on trains & buses to cheer our lads on during my 71 years as a bluenose, but this season is the most frightened I have ever been !!. If anyone can tell me how many points we will get out of the 36 on offer I would really love to know. We still have to play Brentford , Chelsea , Spurs Manure, Fulham , Palace ,Newcastle . Leicester , Brighton , Man City , Wolves and Bournemouth .We are on 22 points ,when we went down in 1951 we had 32 points from 42 games. We now only have 38. You can see why I am frightened !!
What I would give to see Dominic Calvert-Lewin back scoring goals every week or any attacking player with the "on target ability to score goals" the transfer window
on June 10th could well see us buying new players to play in the Championship in a brand new shiny ground at Bramley Moor, I hope not !!!!
Relax. Moshiri and Kenwright have it in hand.

Oh...

What I would give to see Dominic Calvert-Lewin back scoring goals every week or any attacking player with the "on target ability to score goals" the transfer window
I’m far more upbeat about staying up now that Dyche is in charge and not Lampard, of all of your well traveled years have you ever seen a worse manager than Frank?

Status
Not open for further replies.