Our future is depends on our last 12 games :

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have us finishing on 32 points. I don't know if it's going to be enough. There's a lot of dross in the league at the moment, so if the gods are looking favourably enough we might scrape it.

I for one believe we need to embrace relegation. Let me say before everyone has a go at me. I’ve always believed you should plan for the worse and hope for the best. If dyche keeps us up then that’s great. But if we go down which we are likely to, then the planning needs to have started already. Getting targets lined up, getting feelers out for are players that we can make money on or not afford to keep. If dyche just misses out on safety then me personally he should keep the job of getting us back up. No one here can say we will be the next Sunderland or Leeds or we come straight back up. It can go either way, they only thing the club can do is make each scenario more or less likely to happen. Yes currently the club being ran muppets makes us doing a Leeds or Sunderland more likely, however potentially MSP could make the club leadership look a lot different soon. Hope we stay up but we need to face a likely reality and get ready.

I for one believe we need to embrace relegation. Let me say before everyone has a go at me. I’ve always believed you should plan for the worse and hope for the best. If dyche keeps us up then that’s great. But if we go down which we are likely to, then the planning needs to have started already. Getting targets lined up, getting feelers out for are players that we can make money on or not afford to keep. If dyche just misses out on safety then me personally he should keep the job of getting us back up. No one here can say we will be the next Sunderland or Leeds or we come straight back up. It can go either way, they only thing the club can do is make each scenario more or less likely to happen. Yes currently the club being ran muppets makes us doing a Leeds or Sunderland more likely, however potentially MSP could make the club leadership look a lot different soon. Hope we stay up but we need to face a likely reality and get ready.
The future is the championship. The preparations should begin ...pronto!

Idiots who think this team can possibly beat Brentford who are unbeaten in the Premier League since October, since then they have won at the Etihad & drew away at Arsenal. A draw would be a good result but in all honesty we have little chance.

Should have beaten Forest who have a great home record.

Should have potted 5 in the first half today.

Who would of thought we would of beat Arsenal at home….we did though

We can beat Brentford, and who knows it may kick a run of going unbeaten
Idiots who think this team can possibly beat Brentford who are unbeaten in the Premier League since October, since then they have won at the Etihad & drew away at Arsenal. A draw would be a good result but in all honesty we have little chance.
@Geoff McNulty
Not sure what to say….

Why is there just no balance on this forum at times?

People are either just so confident we’ll survive or so confidence we’ll go down.

We’ve got 11 games left and realistically we need to realistically go at a 1PPG to give ourselves best chance of survival, whether that’s 4 wins, 2 draws or 3 wins and 3 draws.

It’s too soon to say what, but lots of encouraging signs and let’s home it’s less stressful than last year.

Why is there just no balance on this forum at times?

People are either just so confident we’ll survive or so confidence we’ll go down.

We’ve got 11 games left and realistically we need to realistically go at a 1PPG to give ourselves best chance of survival, whether that’s 4 wins, 2 draws or 3 wins and 3 draws.

It’s too soon to say what, but lots of encouraging signs and let’s home it’s less stressful than last year.
Gotta admit I am very very confident it will be 'one or the other'....

Status
Not open for further replies.