Our Fans Are The Best Of The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar that’s a massively overused word. The fans have been through huge trauma football wise, particularly when you understand it is part of who they are. The vast majority of Blues are great people going through big hurt
Imagine trying to justify that abhorrent behaviour by saying “we’ve not been very good for 26 years”.

You are so very obviously on a wind-up.

To give some context, in the 80s the Wolves owners the infamous Bhati brothers) deliberately destroyed the club as they wanted the land for development. They almost went out of the league. If you think we're hard done by, think about that Our owner and chairman are just unbelievably inept. Some fans have had to put up with a lot worse and stood by their club.

To give some context, in the 80s the Wolves owners the infamous Bhati brothers) deliberately destroyed the club as they wanted the land for development. They almost went out of the league. If you think we're hard done by, think about that Our owner and chairman are just unbelievably inept. Some fans have had to put up with a lot worse and stood by their club.
I recall the start of wolves freefall early 80s.
They were down and played us.
They filled the bigger part of the park end,one of our lot remarked " proper fans,them".

Well Atleast it wasn't a child thrown at an opposition player this time so i suppose a bottle is an improvement.

best of the best? Behave.

The moaning from people was mad yesterday. Some were even moaning before the game started. Then they start laying into players minutes into the game. Maybe I just sit near a bad moaning section? but if this is the same around the ground then we are in trouble. We need to get behind the team and make some noise. We are going down, we need to respond and help the players.

4 seasons out of top flight football in our history, none in my lifetime. We could play our last game at Goodison as a championship side. Just imagine that, what a sad end to a great story.

Yes it is hard to watch, it is upsetting. But lets make some noise and hope the players react to it. Or just keep moaning and see where it ends.

Hissy fit over

Bloos are more obsessed with defining themselves as everything LFC isn’t rather than just being an Evertonian.
We don't have an identity anymore. Under Moyes/Kenwright we used to be the paupers in the mix for Europe who punched above their weight and gave the manager time to build teams. That's all gone and what's replaced it is as unfulfilling as the lives of the angry shine heads shouting dogs abuse at our players because Everton, just like their lives, hasn't lived up to the glorious promise of their youth in the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.