Our Fans Are The Best Of The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar that’s a massively overused word. The fans have been through huge trauma football wise, particularly when you understand it is part of who they are. The vast majority of Blues are great people going through big hurt

I agree, I've said it before that no one could blame our fans because a lot of it is down frustration through years of crap, but we can be toxic when it comes down to it.

I agree, I've said it before that no one could blame our fans because a lot of it is down frustration through years of crap, but we can be toxic when it comes down to it.
Yer ok mate, think when you consider what we have been through over the years, we really do have the best of fans. The people I have sat around for many years are passionate and yes sometimes angry…..but imo, like the rest who turn up week in week out, wouldn't swap them for anyone

When you consider what we have been through for the past 26 years, the abject failure of the board and players, yet we still sell out out home and away, the massively vast majority are superb

Unfortunately the ‘we go the game’ has become the only card some Evertonians feel they have now as any sort of one-upmanship against kopites.

Going the game all these years has done jack all for us apart from keep giving support to the board at the club. We’d be far better not selling out home and away, leaving swathes of seats empty, and then maybe just maybe someone at Everton on the pitch or in the board room would do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.