2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely an unbelievable finish that. Still haven't got over it. Never thought he'd ever have that in his locker, pardon the pun.

Is he the answer? No, far from it. He's still not a great player but there's no harm in using him off the bench in the next few weeks to see if he can contribute to the cause.
Tbf he's produced some class finishes for the u23s, he defo knows where the goal is

Really glad for Niasse. He's been treated poorly by the club, but responded with grace. I worry that Koeman's pride won't give him a fair chance to impress though. Goals mean nothing to RK as he sees a different game to the rest of us. He dropped and sold Naismith after his Chelsea hat-trick ffs!

You wha?

Naisy's Chelsea hat trick was during Bobby's days :)

My handsome African Prince
More precious than diamonds and gold
My black handsome African Prince
Your beauty and vigor make me speechless
Like a stallion among horses and ponies
You stand out from the crowd
Strong like a Lion, protecting its herd

Your speech, powerful and always with ease
Your words, full of wisdom and intelligence
Have become the tower of my strength
Always knowing what and how to say it
I salute you my African Prince
I humbly take out my heart to you
You are wonderfully and beautifully made
Strong, courageous, black, beautiful inside and out

Encouraging and supportive in hard times
Your way of perseverance is amazing
There is nothing you cannot do
My adorable African Prince
No one can ever take your place
Even if others see you as nothing
In my world you are the Kings of Kings
My Emperor, my guider and my everything.

Omg you can't be serious. Lions don't.move in herds. Pure BAWK mistaking a pride for a herd.

It's lukaku all over. There'll still be people on here complaining that he falls over doh, till we sell him to united and he scores on his return.

A man who can rule the world
A man more precious than diamonds or pearls

Your stamina screams power
Your words exemplify intelligence
There is nothing negligent about you
my African Prince

You speak with ease
You work with determination
Even the sweat from your brow could
blow up the universe

You are just that powerful
You have the power to do anything
To be anything you want to be

You are a vigorous being
You are my Emperor
You are unparalleled to anyone else
I know

Without you in this world life would have
no meaning

So I thank God for you My African King.

Looks like you forgot to include a line or two about giving his missus a slap ?

Exquisite goal - worth giving him a chance now he's had time to adapt to the prem - certainly seems hungry for it and has a great attitude. Senses an opportunity no doubt given the absence of strikers

On a serious note, I'm genuinely happy for him. Has had to claw his way back into the squad and managed it

Is he a great footballer? Probably not

Did he deserve a chance last night? Definitely IMO

Could be a useful option off the bench going forward. Stick him on with 20 to go and let him to make a nuisance of himself
Over the years there have been strikers who in the true sense of the word have not been great footballers but effective at what they do.Pace over 5 yards,the ability to find space and to put the ball in the back of the net whether it be with a knee,backside or hip.

It's lukaku all over. There'll still be people on here complaining that he falls over doh, till we sell him to united and he scores on his return.
Imagine the scenes when Niasse scores on his return to shush the goodison faithful..

Status
Not open for further replies.