2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really glad for Niasse. He's been treated poorly by the club, but responded with grace. I worry that Koeman's pride won't give him a fair chance to impress though. Goals mean nothing to RK as he sees a different game to the rest of us. He dropped and sold Naismith after his Chelsea hat-trick ffs!
I agree, I'm concerned that he will still have him at the end of our strikers list, at the moment he should be ahead of Sandro as he's not offered much. Also Niasse does have pace and that's what we have been badly lacking this season.

Really glad for Niasse. He's been treated poorly by the club, but responded with grace. I worry that Koeman's pride won't give him a fair chance to impress though. Goals mean nothing to RK as he sees a different game to the rest of us. He dropped and sold Naismith after his Chelsea hat-trick ffs!

Different season under a different manager. So can hardly relate this as a valid point or koeman ignoring something a whole season earlier.

Regardless of ability, I've never in my entire life seen a player treated like Koeman treated this fella. Many players would have crumbled, gone on strike or whatever. The way Niasse has conducted himself is an example to any player. To come on & score a goal like that was a joy to watch.

Hope Moshiri saw that & is preparing a P45 as we speak.

Oumar is one of them players who always seems likely to score no matter how bad he appears to be playing

Offers far more threat than Sandro right now...and should be picked ahead of him purely based on the above

Great attitude too, can't help liking the guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.