2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello the usual uber critics. You know what I’ve been come for.

Confess what a utter judgeamental flutes you are or the vaults will show zero mercy.

Nothing to hide here, I've called him the worst player we've ever had plenty of times before Cuco Martina showed up. I still think he's pretty rubbish in fairness, although his extremely well taken goal shows me that he's at least a footballer.

Give the lad a locker

And a hot plate. Perfect for soup

psVxVop.jpg

Really glad for Niasse. He's been treated poorly by the club, but responded with grace. I worry that Koeman's pride won't give him a fair chance to impress though. Goals mean nothing to RK as he sees a different game to the rest of us. He dropped and sold Naismith after his Chelsea hat-trick ffs!

Can't believe Koeman sold Lineker after his 40 goal season.

Really glad for Niasse. He's been treated poorly by the club, but responded with grace. I worry that Koeman's pride won't give him a fair chance to impress though. Goals mean nothing to RK as he sees a different game to the rest of us. He dropped and sold Naismith after his Chelsea hat-trick ffs!
You can blame Koeman for many things but surely not selling players who were gone before he arrived

He's been treated like dogturd, didn't even have a locker when booted into the under 23's by Wrongald last season, he just wiped his mouth and got on with it, stayed professional, didn't let it affect him.

Lastnight must have been sweet for the lad, good on him.

He has pace big time, so will worry defenders, and can finish, he deserves a few run outs in the Prem and see how he does.

Everyone pretending now they called for him to get a game (and a locker). Whoppers

Took the goal well last night but he wont save our season and if you think that you need to lay off the ale

On a serious note, I'm genuinely happy for him. Has had to claw his way back into the squad and managed it

Is he a great footballer? Probably not

Did he deserve a chance last night? Definitely IMO

Could be a useful option off the bench going forward. Stick him on with 20 to go and let him to make a nuisance of himself
He makes a nuisance for himself as well, which I'm not sure helps or not tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.