2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a big part of us staying up under Big Sam and his contract is up in June.

I wish no ill will to our sweet prince.

Mate Baines, Coleman, Jags, Pienaar etc got dogs abuse once they declined and fans screamed or are screaming them out the club. It’s a hard task to get them to remember how important Niasse was to steadying our survival status.

He is obviously limited , however I never really had an issue with him. All that changed when he refused to go out on loan. No time for him now. Should be made to train on his own.

The Man could at least style it out like siggurdson, we know he has come for his retirement money but at least he looks like he tries. The old fake gutted reaction when he boots the ball over and the occasional shake of the head when.running back timthe half way line.

Niasse is blatantly here just to pick up the money.

I hope no one signs him. He then opens up a Football Facility back in his home country. Everyone then turns on him since he shafted us by stealing money. Business goes bankrupt. Sells everything. And does nothing for the rest of his football life. Comes back on his hands and knees begging us for another opportunity. We give him a 0$ a week contract and is playing on our U8 team. Never seen again in Senior Football

I have nothing but admiration for Niasse, the fact that he was able to con his way into any sort of professional football team into employing him is a tribute to his interview skills. The fact that he was able to get four and a half years out of this club is staggering, it's impossible to not respect someone who achieves so much with so little talent like Niasse has. If fooling people into thinking that you had any type useful skill or real ability was an attribute on the football pitch then Niasse would be Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, Zidane, Cruyff and countless others combined into one!

Faced with solid Everton opposition to any bid for Richarlison, Barca have switched to an effort to tempt Everton to part with Niasse. Watch this space for the next episode of Barca's attempts to raid the Everton talent locker. We must resist.

I like him. He saved us after Koeman brought him back, I won't forget that. He's gone on loans already during this contract, he's not got long left on it so I don't see much problem with him seeing it out for a few months.

I like him. He saved us after Koeman brought him back, I won't forget that. He's gone on loans already during this contract, he's not got long left on it so I don't see much problem with him seeing it out for a few months.
are people making this up or is my memory utter terrible? I know he had a little period where he did okay e.g 2 goals against Bournemouth but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.