2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russian top flight is probably a better standard than League two....

Oh yeah he got Russian Player of the Year didnt he? Thats what we were told when he signed.

He didn't. He was actually well know for being popular Russian meme for clumsyness and being rubbish at football. £13.5m - done.

Oh yeah he got Russian Player of the Year didnt he? Thats what we were told when he signed.

He didn't. He was actually well know for being popular Russian meme for clumsyness and being rubbish at football. £13.5m - done.

I know he didn't!

He scored a decent amount of goals for Lokomotiv the season we signed him, many of which came when he was playing left wing. He was known as Lucky in Russia which is not always a bad trait to have...

The signing was perfectly understandable. It just didn't work. The only strange bit about the transfer to me is that he is kind of an anti Martinez player. The good traits he does have are usable for me in the right scenario however the attributes Martinez likes like passing and technique are obviously not there with him.

I still want to know why he gets way more stick then other, worse players (or have done way less in an Everton shirt anyway) we have had who are still on our books.

Well of course he cant say how he really feels about him. He wouldnt come out and say, "Oh hes a giant turd and useful as garbage." Its just understood... but I do understand where you are coming from

Indeed but he doesn't have to include him in the squad either.

Tbh it’s the luxury that comes with football unfortunately

Look at Rodwell at Sunderland nice cushy contract on 50k a week or whatever in division 1

Everyone pleading with him to join another club but if he did he would get what 10-15k a week at best

Makes no financial sense for him to do so

Are morals and doing the right thing worth losing 2-3 mil a year in income

Niasse would be in the same boat

He will be on half what he earns now or less if he moved clubs

For an economic point of view there is no reason for him to leave

When he is out of contract he is free to do whatever he wants and join whatever club he wants knowing he will be on a pittance

Again if he went on loan he'd be on the same contract as he is now, Financials don't come into him turning down loan moves whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.