2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are just going to resign ourselves that Niasse is going to sit this one out, he will run down his contract and hope for a good signing on fee in lieu of a transfer fee and whatever wage he can get. I hope we have learned from the signing of Niasse but somehow I doubt it.
I find Martina the lesser of these two particular evils in that he didn't cost us a transfer fee, we knew what he was when we bought him and his wages aren't as big. I also feel he has less scope to leave as he hasn't as much to offer as Niasse.
Personally I would terminate both their contracts even if it cost us the full unpaid wage.

I think we are just going to resign ourselves that Niasse is going to sit this one out, he will run down his contract and hope for a good signing on fee in lieu of a transfer fee and whatever wage he can get. I hope we have learned from the signing of Niasse but somehow I doubt it.
I find Martina the lesser of these two particular evils in that he didn't cost us a transfer fee, we knew what he was when we bought him and his wages aren't as big. I also feel he has less scope to leave as he hasn't as much to offer as Niasse.
Personally I would terminate both their contracts even if it cost us the full unpaid wage.

The only hope is there is still some windows still open, he’s played in Russia before.

Whilst we're on a bit of an upward curve, especially our form since Carlo took the reigns, even Duncan before him, there are still quite a few on our books I can't wait to see the back of.

This fella sits atop this list.

He is here till contract end then its off to Morecambe for the super talent.
Morecambe Pier fell down in the 70’s. No call for cabaret or comedy performers there nowadays.

They do have a Div 2 football team but I seriously doubt that they have any spare lockers on their budget !

Status
Not open for further replies.