2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niasse has worked hard as much as he has been allowed to . Even the so called 'disasterous' time at Cardiff was only disasterous from the lack of goals point of view. Cardiff were so poor at creating chances that Harry Kane would not have got many goals, and Warnock did actually say that Oumars work ethic was excellent and he worked hard in every game. If he wants to play in this country after the summer, he would get into a Championship side,but he may well want to return home. He's played 60 odd games for Everton,and I think that without the freak suspension for 'diving' he would have played probably a dozen more...the suspension cost him his place in the pecking order. He was offered the contract at Everton...the daft thing to do would have been not to sign it.

He will be getting his money regardless!

He is out of contract in the summer, I really don't get the fuss, we should be more concerned about the wasters who we will still be stuck with going forward.
I'm not blaming him for staying, I'm saying it's not that he cannot go else where and play footy, he chooses not too because of money.

I disliked the Kone signing from minute one, Injury prone player on relatively big wages due to his release clause,

Yet it's probably an insult to put him at the same level as NIasse.
You would think, but Niasse has 8 in 31 for us, compared to 6 in 47 from Arouna.

They both weren't good.

I disliked the Kone signing from minute one, Injury prone player on relatively big wages due to his release clause,

Yet it's probably an insult to put him at the same level as NIasse.
You would think, but Niasse has 8 in 31 for us, compared to 6 in 47 from Arouna.

They both weren't good.
Both awful and shouldn’t have ever been anywhere near us.

Status
Not open for further replies.