2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not want to go abroad. He does not want to play in the championship. He's doing everything he can think of to stay in England and the
EPL. He's running out of time, though.

He's not lazy. He's smart. If he drops down and plays well it does little for him. If he drops down and plays poorly he's screwed. No sense in betting on yourself when the reward is only marginally higher than not taking the risk.

He sits the rest of the season and ends up in Turkey or Russia or wherever else anyway. The only way that isn't his fall back is if he goes down a division and sucks.

He’ll never kick a football ever again once his Everton contract has expired.

He does not want to go abroad. He does not want to play in the championship. He's doing everything he can think of to stay in England and the
I don't think that's 100% true. I just don't think he wants to drop a level because he knows at age 30 he isn't coming back up once he does. He'd have happily gone on loan to Germany if it was on offer I think.

He’ll never kick a football ever again once his Everton contract has expired.

It is going to be difficult for him to convince a club that he wants to play after sitting on his a@*e for four years lifting a wage way above his value. We should be able to sue Martinez to get some of our costs back.

No mate. Because he knows he's never ever going to get paid anywhere near what he does now. Common sense really. Seems weird to just forfeit your salary to go play for Shrewsbury for £250 a week

He could go to Prescot cables on loan and he'd still be on his 55k a week Everton contract you know, Everton would have probably taken a club paying 20k of that.
He's not forfeiting a penny of his salary if he goes on loan.

Exactly. He should have went on loan in the championship to get himself in the shop window. Who will want him when hes sat in his arse getting paid the last year. Don't blame him not going to Russia tbh

Disgusting and shows the person he is and also the modern day footballer where greed is higher than playing or doing your job

Status
Not open for further replies.