Old Everton Pictures

Glad you are back home. Just received Sir Stans report sheet. A sympathetic 5/10.
My best wishes for your recovery ;)
My new Bike shorts got more dirfy in one hospital day than in his whole career lol

This caviter is murdering me so pain for 3_4 days..,....untill it's removed back at hospital in the ward ....
District nurse due in 15 minutes to inspect the damage.......
Won't be posting photos as yet ......

Don't worry about posting any pictures of that little lot Joey :pint2:! Look after yourself!
Should have been kept in overnight as promised, they put a caviter on District nurse due soon it's a 4 day job to go back to the hospital ward to remove the Caivitar ....,the good news is they found nothing nasty over the bleeding they sorted that out too - so two procedure's all in one vey sore thankful asking ;)

173502586_1409258026087248_4766288092736774805_n.jpg

My new Bike shorts got more dirfy in one hospital day than in his whole career lol

This caviter is murdering me so pain for 3_4 days..,....untill it's removed back at hospital in the ward ....
District nurse due in 15 minutes to inspect the damage.......
Won't be posting photos as yet ......
Nurse Gladys?

No one year of retirement - had a bad day my poor wife is suffering as much as me hospital will only take the catheter out next Wednesday the a four hot spell on the ward ........painful to sit down even no old photos by me but getting a nurse out tomorrow if she can come out .....over my plumbing pipework:)
Roll on this time next week then Joe.
Hopefully you'll be fighting fit .

21 March 1964 On his league debut, Colin Harvey sets up an opening for Derek Temple to take the ball from near the halfway line, beat two players, and rocket home the winning goal at Blackburn in a 2-1 win for us -

View attachment 123812
That was my first away game, age 11. Was taken by my elder brother. I can remember being stood on the side terracing and can recall their supporters by us complaining that we'd brought so many fans because they weren't comfortable in the crushing. With a minute or two to go my brother decided, for some reason, that we should leave. I was not too happy! I was even more cheesed off because as we were just about to go through the gates there was one almighty roar -- yes, we'd scored. First away game and I missed our last minute winner!! Haven't spoken to my brother since :mad:.
Anyway, having now seen a still of the goal at least I now have a record of it. Many thanks. Now, if anyone can dig out Heitinga's cup winner at Bolton a few years ago then I will have photos of the only two last minute winners I've ever missed.

Hope all goes smooth Joey over the weekend, and it sounds like your Mrs is a gem too. Sadly I had my stitches out today and all wife hospitality ended 10 minutes later. I simply asked for 2 lightly buttered crumpets done more on the bottom than the top, a cup of coffee and to bring my phone and charger in. "Get it yourself you idle lazy bas***d" was the reply :coffee: lol