Old Everton Pictures

The 1963 championship side -
1606355335093.png

Think that may be the 1963 Champions side Joey?
Getting so tired last night plus I had a very interested poster following my photo trail - I answered in politeness as I feel this thread has so much kind posters on it ......It was very late when I finished of course it's the 1963 team - thank you for spotting my error as fatigue set in at 1-49 am LOL a glaring error by me -
What a great team that was started at the age of 6 years old watching them - my late father took me and sat me on a crash barrier for just a few games home plus away - he loved Roy Vernon - I was blown away by the adulation from the fans the GV got plus how classy Labby was at centre half - it was a great all round team......

Getting so tired last night plus I had a very interested poster following my photo trail - I answered in politeness as I feel this thread has so much kind posters on it ......It was very late when I finished of course it's the 1963 team - thank you for spotting my error as fatigue set in at 1-49 am LOL a glaring error by me -
What a great team that was started at the age of 6 years old watching them - my late father took me and sat me on a crash barrier for just a few games home plus away - he loved Roy Vernon - I was blown away by the adulation from the fans the GV got plus how classy Labby was at centre half - it was a great all round team......

Strangely I was also six when I saw my first game - v Blackpool reserves at Goodison! My most vivid memory of that first time at Goodison was how green the grass was - haha! What we couldn't do now with a Golden Vision and Brian Labone in the team! James could become todays version of the GV, but we are some way short of having a Brian Labone comparison, at the moment anyway!

Take care, stay safe, and don't get too tired!