Old Everton Pictures

Don’t remember seeing this one before! Johnny Morrissey checking how much longer he has to keep the ball in the corner before the ref blows his whistle. Bremner + one (possibly Reaney?)
3A4675D5-14C1-477D-984A-5D58EB09124B.jpeg
not daring to give him a kick, because they knew JM would give them one back even harder!

Don’t remember seeing this one before! Johnny Morrissey checking how much longer he has to keep the ball in the corner before the ref blows his whistle. Bremner + one (possibly Reaney?) View attachment 108308not daring to give him a kick, because they knew JM would give them one back even harder!
That Leeds team in the late 60’s early 70’s liked to intimidate other teams players, they picked their marks though, I never saw them try to intimidate Moggsy.

7000 was probably our to our application of tickets as you know thousands probably went down on speculation of buying a ticket from a ticket tout or any other source ....
I was at that game. I had a ticket and was in the queue. Fella a few in front of me started climbing over the turnstile. The steward said "Where do you think you're going?". "To watch the footy" was the reply.....
It was chocka in that side terrace. I don't think he was the only one to bunk in.

I was at that game. I had a ticket and was in the queue. Fella a few in front of me started climbing over the turnstile. The steward said "Where do you think you're going?". "To watch the footy" was the reply.....
It was chocka in that side terrace. I don't think he was the only one to bunk in.
It happened at the semi-final at Villa park v City - we never used our tickets - the blues fans had kicked the wooden exit gates down at the Holt end unbearable crushing at the very back of the Holt end ....