Old Everton Pictures

Doh the bad memories pre match then the game itself.....state of the pitch, and tubby Joe Harper......
Yep said before about that match. Just before kick off the trouble bullens road side of the st.end and the few of them being stretched out past the bullens road. Funny on this video. They had about 1500 in the park end. You can see a few when they score but loads of blues in their too but dont think there was any trouble in the park end. I lived up by Scotland road at the time and as I walked back there was trouble all the way back to town. Millwall were met by Everton at the bottom of Anfield road and legged it back to goodison. They scattered then and it must have been a scary walk back to lime street for them. They have never forgotten that day

Remember us signing Joe Harper. Thought he must be good. First game me and my mates thought wow the size of him. Terrible signing ha

Yep said before about that match. Just before kick off the trouble bullens road side of the st.end and the few of them being stretched out past the bullens road. Funny on this video. They had about 1500 in the park end. You can see a few when they score but loads of blues in their too but dont think there was any trouble in the park end. I lived up by Scotland road at the time and as I walked back there was trouble all the way back to town. Millwall were met by Everton at the bottom of Anfield road and legged it back to goodison. They scattered then and it must have been a scary walk back to lime street for them. They have never forgotten that day

Remember us signing Joe Harper. Thought he must be good. First game me and my mates thought wow the size of him. Terrible signing ha
could score goals in scotland. Like you, I thought he would be a good signing. But the old first division was a step too far for him. And he started scoring goals again when he returned to scotland. Different levels of football I suppose.

1592863541297.png