Old Everton Pictures

I know Phil Barton was highly rated in the Southport craven minor league,he was a couple of years ahead of me so I never played against him,but I know there were high expectations for him,alas unfulfilled,dont know what happened for him after Everton though unfortunately joey.

....how many Southport lads have come through and played for Everton, Dario. I’d include outlying areas such as Formby. I can think of Brewster in recent times but he never quite made it, and of course Rodwell was from your neck of the woods?

Be a decent thread to determine the most fruitful areas producing Everton debutants.

....how many Southport lads have come through and played for Everton, Dario. I’d include outlying areas such as Formby. I can think of Brewster in recent times but he never quite made it, and of course Rodwell was from your neck of the woods.
Martin Hodge Eggs,although I think we may have signed him very early in his career from Plymouth? Stuart Rimmer I played with at junior level,darren oldroyd played for the first team,i played against his ormskirk west end team,another lad who was in rodwells year a full back from birkdale whose name escapes me!!Michael ball from formby,i played alongside Robbie Griffiths from formby whose dad Bryan played for Everton in the late 1950s!!!

The best box to box goal scoring midfielder ever -fact

Martin Hodge Eggs,although I think we may have signed him very early in his career from Plymouth? Stuart Rimmer I played with at junior level,darren oldroyd played for the first team,i played against his ormskirk west end team,another lad who was in rodwells year a full back from birkdale whose name escapes me!!Michael ball from formby,i played alongside Robbie Griffiths from formby whose dad Bryan played for Everton in the late 1950s!!!

....and as you mention Ormskirk, @LinekersLegs wouldn’t forgive us if we failed to include Kieran Dowell in our summary.