Old Everton Pictures

The Gladwys street standing behind the railings what a great end it was in full flow it was a goal start in most games -

I was at White Hart Lane and i think it was Unsey's debut and he scored a screamer in a 3-3 draw
I thought we had a real player. He was good and always gave 100% but maybe he peaked on his debut. Sounds harsh that but...
Remember his week transfer to Villa and we signed him back - still with us for now with the under 18s working miracles......

Remember his week transfer to Villa and we signed him back - still with us for now with the under 18s working miracles......
His wife was fuming as she didn’t realise Villa was in Birmingham. She wanted him home for tea. He signed for West Ham first didn’t he?
He’s doing under 23’s and whilst performance record has been good it still seems disappointing that we are not producing enough young players good enough for the first team imho

His wife was fuming as she didn’t realise Villa was in Birmingham. She wanted him home for tea. He signed for West Ham first didn’t he?
He’s doing under 23’s and whilst performance record has been good it still seems disappointing that we are not producing enough young players good enough for the first team imho
Yes but its not like the old days where we blooded youngsters out of necessity -times have changed instant sucess is needed -Only Leicester have proved it can be done........