Old Everton Pictures

My hero -
MH9.jpg

I think she fancied Andy Gray or Peter Reid before Wayne came along a few months latero_O
I took my then girlfriend now my wife {she hated football - still does -} after a deal I had to go Barn dancing -Yuk - and she had to come to Goodison to see my team the blues - we stood in the paddock with some of my male family - trying to explain the game , and the atmosphere of each end v a very good the QPR team challenging for the title -
all I could get was how chunky the thighs on the QPR keeper Phil Parkes were, and that was it never again did I take her , and thankfully I never went barn dancing again -yuk

I took my then girlfriend now my wife {she hated football - still does -} after a deal I had to go Barn dancing -Yuk - and she had to come to Goodison to see my team the blues - we stood in the paddock with some of my male family - trying to explain the game , and the atmosphere of each end v a very good the QPR team challenging for the title -
all I could get was how chunky the thighs on the QPR keeper Phil Parkes were, and that was it never again did I take her , and thankfully I never went barn dancing again -yuk
I hate Barn dancing but I did like Phil Parkes’s thighs :)