Old Everton Pictures

Sorry the first game away at Bolton Gabby and Bingham scored you are correct.I thought you were talking about the GV debut post where we got beat ...my mistake sorry
TBH as a 6 year old in my debut game of seeing the blues what ecaptured me was the away support blue balloons all over the pitch the fantastic away fans etc my late father loved seeing Gabby a great play and great servant to the club maybe sold in haste too......
Proper Evertonian Gabby,my old man thought he was very underrated, love the shot of him in the cup final near the end playing keep ball:)

Champagne in the bath for Everton's Adrian Heath, left and John Bailey after the team reached the Milk Cup Final 1984-
D2OghUKWsAAvCuU.jpg
And whose are those other pair of legs sitting in the plug hole end?

I know it’s an old post, but that has nearly just had me in tears, Sid is my grandad, but I don’t see him as much as I would like to nowadays. He’s still in lpool I’m now in Manchester with my own family. I found this post by accident trying to find pictures of him online, specifically he is sat with Alan Ball, receiving his white boots and when he received his commemorative shield from Everton fc.

I know it’s an old post, but that has nearly just had me in tears, Sid is my grandad, but I don’t see him as much as I would like to nowadays. He’s still in lpool I’m now in Manchester with my own family. I found this post by accident trying to find pictures of him online, specifically he is sat with Alan Ball, receiving his white boots and when he received his commemorative shield from Everton fc.
This the one ?

v0_medium.jpg

Some more photos here :