Old Everton Pictures

Joey66

Player Valuation: £70m
You can see most of his face to left of Bally is David Johnson ex RS.
We should have never sold David Johnson he was the unluckiest striker for us he hit the woodwork so much - he was so fast, and we let him go to Ipswich for paying cash and got ROD BELFITT - Everton that - then that lot snapped him up and then we resigned him when he was past it - the Everton way......

degsy

We should have never sold David Johnson he was the unluckiest striker for us he hit the woodwork so much - he was so fast, and we let him go to Ipswich for paying cash and got ROD BELFITT - Everton that - then that lot snapped him up and then we resigned him when he was past it - the Everton way......
We sold him as a premptive PR move as a result of the so called Holly Lodge School Girls 'scandal' along with Whittle and young full back whose name always escapes me.

T LEAFE

Player Valuation: £15m
I blame the way the team played that made him lose his hair especially when we signed Rod Belfitt, and Bernie the Bolt too - then again is Tosun at a huge fee any better than those two striking Biffs?
I must agree that Tosun has been a big disappointment but I can’t bracket him with Bernie and Belfitt. Those 2 were so bad....even Niasse was 10 times better than those 2 fools

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £25m
View attachment 53127

Probably one of Ballys last acts at Everton,welcoming Tiger to the club,a sign that the glory days were behind us!!

Ok I am giving this a shot - open to corrections:

L-R:

Peter Scott
Roger Kenyon
Colin Harvey
Jimmy Husband
Terry Darracott
Dai Davies
John Hurst
John McLaughlin
Gordon West
David Johnson
Tommy Wright (hidden)
Alan Ball
Keith Newton
Joe Royle
Johnny Morrissey

Joey66

I must agree that Tosun has been a big disappointment but I can’t bracket him with Bernie and Belfitt. Those 2 were so bad....even Niasse was 10 times better than those 2 fools
Yes maybe , but in money terms how much was Tosun ? he looks incapable of trapping a bag of cement - Bernie was at least comical to watch lol as his kit did not fit himlol
here he is scoring a goal anyway -

What ever made the Catt waste Ballys transfer money on Bernie here he is in full frame the BIG guy -

Last edited:

BigMick

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Ok I am giving this a shot - open to corrections:

L-R:

Peter Scott
Roger Kenyon
Colin Harvey
Jimmy Husband
Terry Darracott
Dai Davies
John Hurst
John McLaughlin
Gordon West
David Johnson
Tommy Wright (hidden)
Alan Ball
Keith Newton
Joe Royle
Johnny Morrissey

100% correct apart from Tommy Wright - it's definitely Henry newton. Tommy was injured at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.