Old Everton Pictures

Who's the player behind Bally, where you can see his hair and an eye.
I'd go with Henry - Forest pin up boy with glass knees, we should've signed his 'minder' Terry Hennessey, yet another Harry signed 4yrs too late on the back of a good game against us, like Ernie Hunt and Bernie Wright - Newton.
I have to admit to not being his greatest fan.

I'd go with Henry - Forest pin up boy with glass knees, we should've signed his 'minder' Terry Hennessey, yet another Harry signed 4yrs too late on the back of a good game against us, like Ernie Hunt and Bernie Wright - Newton.
I have to admit to not being his greatest fan.

Went on to win a Championship medal with Derby after leaving us!

Problem for Henry was that he wasn't Kendall, Ball, or Harvey, an impossible act to follow.

You can see most of his face to left of Bally is David Johnson ex RS.
We should have never sold David Johnson he was the unluckiest striker for us he hit the woodwork so much - he was so fast, and we let him go to Ipswich for paying cash and got ROD BELFITT - Everton that - then that lot snapped him up and then we resigned him when he was past it - the Everton way......

We should have never sold David Johnson he was the unluckiest striker for us he hit the woodwork so much - he was so fast, and we let him go to Ipswich for paying cash and got ROD BELFITT - Everton that - then that lot snapped him up and then we resigned him when he was past it - the Everton way......
We sold him as a premptive PR move as a result of the so called Holly Lodge School Girls 'scandal' along with Whittle and young full back whose name always escapes me.

I blame the way the team played that made him lose his hair especially when we signed Rod Belfitt, and Bernie the Bolt too - then again is Tosun at a huge fee any better than those two striking Biffs?
I must agree that Tosun has been a big disappointment but I can’t bracket him with Bernie and Belfitt. Those 2 were so bad....even Niasse was 10 times better than those 2 fools