Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it tight, defend for your lives and hope you can pinch one is OK for a lot of games until we bring some quality in, but not today.

Disappointed with how he setup today.

Too negative against a side that is 19th, and hadn't won a game in four months.

There is a real lack of quality upfront/final third - Vlasic/Lookman/Klaassen must be expecting to get some minutes...

Can tolerate him until May but I'll be disappointed if he's here next season, even if we finish where I expect us to - 7th/8th.

This sums it up for me.

Think some folks need to give their heads a wobble.
Have you forgotten how dire the results were before he came here.
He hasn't even brought in any new players yet.
A remarkable transformation.
Well done Sam lad !
I would like you opinion in Feb/Mar when we are still playing like this, to see if you are still happy with having one shot against the mighty WBA

BFS.... P7 W4 D3 L0 lets get rid eh!!

No one likes the style but lets be realistic he has done well points wise....the most important thing and the reason Koeman was sacked and the reason Unsworth wasn't kept on.

People wanted Koeman sacked
People didn't want to give Unsworth the job

What on earth did they expect ? Mid-season, badly out of form, a decent squad, but not a great one, and an unbalanced squad too. No managers available who'd likely want to come here, but now they want to get shut of Allardyce for playing the percentages. The mind boggles. I understand peoples frustrations, but you can't just wave a magic wand in life and expect everything to change overnight. If people want that, go and watch Cinderalla ffs.

We're still unbeaten under Sam. Shocking to watch but not losing. This is what big Sam does. Even with his own players in. I'm happy to have stopped going the game would get zero enjoyment from those tactics.

As long as the teams of similar quality to us (i.e about 11 teams) continue to take points off each other, we might count this as a very successful season. We are a 7-12th level side and I genuinely believe we can finish in one of those spots.

It's only a matter of time before we get absolutely tonked again.I mean when you are emphatically second best against a team that hasn't won in 17 games the writing is on the wall.

It's possible but let me enjoy the 12 pts from 6 games rather than dwell on the previous 15pts from 14 games and the relatively safety we are in rather than the nail biting worry of relegation.

Isn't the time to get rid when we're losing every week?
I would like you opinion in Feb/Mar when we are still playing like this, to see if you are still happy with having one shot against the mighty WBA

In March I’ll be pragmatic enough to say we are safe and in the top half. Next season if we are playing like this and still midtable I’ll be thinking enough is enough. If however we are punching above our weight next season - I’d be pragmatic again.

People wanted Koeman sacked
People didn't want to give Unsworth the job

What on earth did they expect ? Mid-season, badly out of form, a decent squad, but not a great one, and an unbalanced squad too. No managers available who'd likely want to come here, but now they want to get shut of Allardyce for playing the percentages. The mind boggles. I understand peoples frustrations, but you can't just wave a magic wand in life and expect everything to change overnight. If people want that, go and watch Cinderalla ffs.

Jurassic World lad. Cinderella was yesterday !!

Status
Not open for further replies.