Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timely reminder we still have one of the worst squads in the entire league.

People say this time and again, but we don't.

We have a half decent squad, there are defo six or seven better ones, but there are a lot more worse squads in the league. What we have is a squad which was, till recently, breft of confidence and was totally unorganised.

We'll likely finish top eight. what comes after that is more important than what happens in the league this season.

The sooner people realise that our squad is horribly unbalanced and that opening up and going toe to toe with teams ends in results like Atalanta, Southampton and Arsenal the better.

We aren't good enough to play an open expansive game of football it's that simple. Yes it's not nice seeing us so deep defending for our lives against an Alan Pardew managed WBA but I'd much rather we come away with a point than a spirited 2-1 defeat.

Fat Sam is acceptable depending on what expectations you have for the club.

I’d kick him out right now. We aren’t getting relegated.

Another clean sheet.

Sort the defence out and start from that.

Seriously, people are acting like they are on RAWK and believe we should be winning every game by right.

Come on mate, we are not even an attacking threat never mind winning and what’s wrong with winning against a team in 19th?

People say this time and again, but we don't.

We have a half decent squad, there are defo six or seven better ones, but there are a lot more worse squads in the league. What we have is a squad which was, till recently, breft of confidence and was totally unorganised.

We'll likely finish top eight. what comes after that is more important than what happens in the league this season.

We don't have a half decent squad. If we finish in the top 8 with this team, we've done bloody well and I am excited to see what the future brings when we buy a new team next summer.

Fat Sam is acceptable depending on what expectations you have for the club.

I’d kick him out right now. We aren’t getting relegated.

Great idea

Koeman out
Unsworth not appointed
Allardyce out

What happens then ?

Oh yea, we'd be managerless again, in much the same situation we were a couple of months ago. with people either unwilling, or unable, to become our manager. So Rhino would be in temporary charge again.

Cracking plan that mate ;)

WBA are awful but are capable of a 0 - 0 against Klopp and his fab 4. We celebrate a 1 - 1 there so there’s your perspective. We are still a poor side and the next month with signings and injury returns will be important and an interesting barometer of Sams plans and capability an the intentions of the board.

i bet myself there would be a thread for Sam out and there is...hahah... really disappointing match, didn't play well but our squad lacks a lot of quality, Rooney missing is huge as well. We seem to be clueless up front. Striker really needed in Jan.

West Brom haven't won a game since Aug, how many times do teams end runs like that against us? normally is a weekly thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.