Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like you opinion in Feb/Mar when we are still playing like this, to see if you are still happy with having one shot against the mighty WBA
Don't think anyone will be happy because that means he has been here several months to sort things out but it is far too early to start calling for his head when we have won 4 and drew 3 in the short time he has been here. Also haven't seen any 5 goals or 4 goals conceded when we where playing so called better than now. Well that's what people seem to be thinking if they are only willing to give Alladyce 6 league games and 12 points and not being happy with the points tally. We have all witnessed the open play people are missing and it resulted in tears. Shut up shop....get points on board...get players he wants....then we can judge him on his style but not yet. It's horrid but it's working and I don't think anyone has relegation on ther mind now......result and good job by BFS.

We don't have a half decent squad. If we finish in the top 8 with this team, we've done bloody well and I am excited to see what the future brings when we buy a new team next summer.

I shall revisit this post at the end of the season.

Seriously though, if you can look at the teams below us and, say hand on heart, without breaking into a smirk, that they have better squads than we do, then I wouldn't want to play you at poker.

Keep it tight, defend for your lives and hope you can pinch one is OK for a lot of games until we bring some quality in, but not today.

Disappointed with how he setup today.

Too negative against a side that is 19th, and hadn't won a game in four months.

There is a real lack of quality upfront/final third - Vlasic/Lookman/Klaassen must be expecting to get some minutes...

Can tolerate him until May but I'll be disappointed if he's here next season, even if we finish where I expect us to - 7th/8th.

He will definitely be here next season.

Great idea

Koeman out
Unsworth not appointed
Allardyce out

What happens then ?

Oh yea, we'd be managerless again, in much the same situation we were a couple of months ago. with people either unwilling, or unable, to become our manager. So Rhino would be in temporary charge again.

Cracking plan that mate ;)
I’d take a risk on a manager appointment now. We aren’t going down, so we can afford to gamble.

Fat Sam gets you this far. Two 0-0 on the run is pathetic. We go into every game as the underdog trying to protect the 0-0.

They were in the relegation zone. We’ll go with the same tactics against Bournemouth.

Could be against Bournemouth,26 attempts on goal they had today,it would take us 6 games to do that.
Exactly this....Bournemouth will play attacking football, absolutely no doubt about that. Fortunately they have a defence like a sieve. Unfortunately, we don't seem to want to even attack. Where were Lookman and Vlasic today...if you can't be a bit more adventurous against WBA who can you be against?

We are 10 points clear of the relegation zone. Even if we draw all our remaining games 0-0 and yet stay out of the bottom three, I think most of us would consider that a pretty successful season (especially given our awful start).

I’d take a risk on a manager appointment now. We aren’t going down, so we can afford to gamble.

Fat Sam gets you this far. Two 0-0 on the run is pathetic. We go into every game as the underdog trying to protect the 0-0.

They were in the relegation zone. We’ll go with the same tactics against Bournemouth.

Thankfully you're not in charge then mate !
Immediately you've just kissed goodbye to nigh on ten million pounds, purely on a punt.

We don't have a half decent squad. If we finish in the top 8 with this team, we've done bloody well and I am excited to see what the future brings when we buy a new team next summer.
At the beginning of the season we were on here suggesting we'd be challenging the top 4! We "bought a new team" virtually then and we'll have the same personal shopper doing the deals so why do you think it will be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.