NYC Blues Bar for the semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official I'm going with a friend. I hope we get a good turn out of blues out there. I haven't met someone whose crazy about Everton as I am yet here in New York.

I've been in NYC for three years now and haven't seen another Evertonian. Met some RS though.

I'm thinking of stopping by but my usual haunt is 10 minutes away and serves a full English. Being a lazy [Poor language removed] who doesn't drink but loves to eat has its cons then

The downtown 1 stops right outside Smithfield,from Grand Central 7 or S will get you to Port authority for 1.Cab would be less than $10.

Good point. No need to get off at 34 th street. Get off next stop and the bar should be right there.
JUST REMEMBER to get on the 1 only and not the 2 or 3, which are the same color. 2 and 3 are express and will blow right by 28th street.

seek out BB, he's as blue as you'll find anywhere
Cheers Tom,your like my agent.Nerves are shot already.Don't think i could take another defeat to them.Keep having flashbacks to 86 and 89 sitting on the turf crying after doing a Mike Channon on the pitch, only for R
ush to score the winner.I need this victory.

Cheers Tom,your like my agent.Nerves are shot already.Don't think i could take another defeat to them.Keep having flashbacks to 86 and 89 sitting on the turf crying after doing a Mike Channon on the pitch, only for R

We will get this victory brother ! Evertonians of the world UNITE !

Haha no probs mate. If i can help unite a gang of blues so they can enjoy watching us work them lot over then I'm more than happy to help!! COYB NSNO

American NYC BLUE here. Long time EPL watcher and Everton Supporter for the past 4 years. Always watch from home, but looking forward to checking out Smithfield on Saturday bright and early!

See you guys there.

COYB!

I'd love to figure out a way to make a trip to the city for this. I'm set to go to a career fair mabob at RB Arena around noon and then the Red Bulls game at 7, so theoretically it's possible but probably an awful, awful idea...

I'd love to figure out a way to make a trip to the city for this. I'm set to go to a career fair mabob at RB Arena around noon and then the Red Bulls game at 7, so theoretically it's possible but probably an awful, awful idea...

Come through my friend. Hopefully what's better than revelry with fellow blues?!

[Poor language removed] your career fayre right off.

Boston Evertonian here, I'll be in Smithfield tomorrow morning, can't wait. We win = all day bender. No excuses!

Status
Not open for further replies.