NYC Blues Bar for the semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website is EFCNYC, facebook NYCEVERTONIANS.I don't get out much myself new baby an all,but always show up for the big ones.Had some good turnouts in the past 70-80 people.Where in NY are you?

I'm in Pearl River, which, if you are in Brooklyn, is on the other side of the city from you. Coaching Little League will keep me from going out this Saturday, or for the Final if we make it. I guess pray for rain.

Boston Evertonians are gathering at the banshee. Expecting a big turn out and a messy day! Hoping for the biggest turnout of the season (50 plus).. So far, for some reason, that honor is held by QPR away. 30 of us watching that !?!

Can you post the exact adresss via Google maps? I'm seriously considering taking the trip up there.
Do it. Your joy will be magnified x10 if you're drunk and in the company of other happy blues. And in the very slight chance we may lose there's plenty of skyscrapers big enough and it might get Everton some US exposure. Just make sure the TV cameras see your shirt before you jump.

Is New York good? I'm going soon.

EDIT: The city, by the way. Manhattan. Excuse my ignorance.

Do it. Your joy will be magnified x10 if you're drunk and in the company of other happy blues. And in the very slight chance we may lose there's plenty of skyscrapers big enough and it might get Everton some US exposure. Just make sure the TV cameras see your shirt before you jump.

Is New York good? I'm going soon.

EDIT: The city, by the way. Manhattan. Excuse my ignorance.

I'm 20, I hope the bartender lets me slip some beers :D. NYC is place to be any season. You see it all here, it's the capital of the world baby. Even if you hate people, there's always something to love about NYC. I'm glad its just a train ride away for me.

Damn, just moved from New England to south of Los Angeles. Surprised there doesn't seem to be many/any Everton fans around here, despite being the home of good ol' Landon. Game is on at what, 4:30am here? Should probably just stay up.

Damn, just moved from New England to south of Los Angeles. Surprised there doesn't seem to be many/any Everton fans around here, despite being the home of good ol' Landon. Game is on at what, 4:30am here? Should probably just stay up.

They are around - every time I watch a Galaxy game Evertonians float by on screen.

I just complained in the USA thread - 4:30am?!?!?!? Crud. Can't even go out anywhere to meet up with anyone. Too flipping early.

Ive just asked to join your facebook page. I get to Brooklyn a couple of times a year usually and have always gone out to watch us when we are on either in Bensonhurst or Bay ridge because its near where my mate lives but i'd go into Manhattan to watch it with other blues. Ive watched a couple of games at Nevada's but that was over a year ago now and I wasn't that impressed.

Woodside in queens has a great bar scene and they nearly always have the footie on in one of them. Also Bainbridge in the bronx has a good bar scene for a pint or two over the match, though I did **** my pants when I had to get back to Brooklyn after being out all day and getting lost trying to find the subway station, bit of a ****ty neighbourhood

One last question, which subway line would I take from Grand Central to get close to MSG/Penn station? I always let my friends lead the way when I go to the city. I think I'm going. COYB

One last question, which subway line would I take from Grand Central to get close to MSG/Penn station? I always let my friends lead the way when I go to the city. I think I'm going. COYB

Take the 7 train towards times square (not queens bound) and get off at times square. Then take the 1,2,3 (red) downtown to 34th street. But you could really walk it if you have the time, although that would be tough to do if you want to get in the door by kickoff.

The downtown 1 stops right outside Smithfield,from Grand Central 7 or S will get you to Port authority for 1.Cab would be less than $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.