NYC Blues Bar for the semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklyn blue

Player Valuation: £950k
Meeting at a new boozer for the semi final Smithfield on 28th btw 7th an 8th ave.Great place only open a couple of weeks,custom built to show football.He is going to try and stream the Grand national as well.

My ultimate dream is to open and run a American style, English themed bar in NYC which whilst being laid back and sporty could also be a nice venue for cocktails and stuff.

Ohhh what I would give to have money.

Get down to the Kettle black in Bay Ridge as the owner always puts Everton on when we are on. Watched the derby in Kelly's bar in Bay Ridge last year and low and behold some RS was in there holding court. It ended in a draw and he went back to Coney and his project appartment

Mr Denneheys is a blue bar, owned by a blue. everton have been in..

I live in westchester, NY which is 50 minutes from manhattan by train. Kick off is at 7:30am....ffs I would have to wake up super early....but definitely worth it?

Mr Denneheys is a blue bar, owned by a blue. everton have been in..
Mr Dennehys is owed by an Arsenal fan from Cork.After going there for years we decided to move on due to his lack of appreciation.Nevada smith has closed and stopped being a good alehouse about 6 years ago.As for watching games in Bay ridge,unless your from the cast of Jersey shore stay well away.The NYC Everton supporters club have a website and a facebook page.

I live in westchester, NY which is 50 minutes from manhattan by train. Kick off is at 7:30am....ffs I would have to wake up super early....but definitely worth it?

We have 4 lads coming from New Jersey on the 5.40am train,plus a couple driving down from Orange county.You can't beat watching with a gang of fellow Blues.Lets hope its worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.