NYC Blues Bar for the semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Dennehys is owed by an Arsenal fan from Cork.After going there for years we decided to move on due to his lack of appreciation.Nevada smith has closed and stopped being a good alehouse about 6 years ago.As for watching games in Bay ridge,unless your from the cast of Jersey shore stay well away.The NYC Everton supporters club have a website and a facebook page.

Bay Ridge is great always have a laugh on a night out there. Sometimes it is like being on the set of the Soprano's but so far during my trips there I haven't upset the wrong person yet..

Mr Dennehys is owed by an Arsenal fan from Cork.After going there for years we decided to move on due to his lack of appreciation.Nevada smith has closed and stopped being a good alehouse about 6 years ago.As for watching games in Bay ridge,unless your from the cast of Jersey shore stay well away.The NYC Everton supporters club have a website and a facebook page.

Not what I've heard, or seen.

Considering myself and another Blue where the guys who set up the Everton thing at Mr Dennehys i can with absolute confindence that you are wrong.Check your source

Not what I've heard, or seen.

brooklyn blue is an old mate, grew up together in dingle. He's lived in NYC for a good few years now, runs supporters clubs over there and organises match days etc for blues who live in NYC. What I'm trying to say is if you're a blue and in or around nyc BB is the lad to get with. NSNO

Considering myself and another Blue where the guys who set up the Everton thing at Mr Dennehys i can with absolute confindence that you are wrong.Check your source

brooklyn blue is an old mate, grew up together in dingle. He's lived in NYC for a good few years now, runs supporters clubs over there and organises match days etc for blues who live in NYC. What I'm trying to say is if you're a blue and in or around nyc BB is the lad to get with. NSNO

Okay!

BB, what is the website or contact info for any NY supporters clubs you got going on. I'm living the domesticated suburban life right now, so I am not likely to be able to partake in much pub hoping, but just in case I get a hall pass, I want to know where I can get tuned in.

BB, what is the website or contact info for any NY supporters clubs you got going on. I'm living the domesticated suburban life right now, so I am not likely to be able to partake in much pub hoping, but just in case I get a hall pass, I want to know where I can get tuned in.
The website is EFCNYC, facebook NYCEVERTONIANS.I don't get out much myself new baby an all,but always show up for the big ones.Had some good turnouts in the past 70-80 people.Where in NY are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.