Match Thread Nottingham Forest vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the start of the season we have competed for 78 points, we sit here on just 22.....

We are now on a par with where we were last season after 26 games but our 27th last season was a win, 1 of 5 till the end of the season, this team isnt getting that!

1678040618519.png

Attachments

• 1678040597141.png
    1678040597141.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 26

These haven’t lost at home since September, just for some perspective. Yes it’s disappointing to lead twice and not win. A few weeks ago we would have easily lost that and not scored a goal.

As for the subs not being made until the 89th minute. For me it’s clear he doesn’t rate what he has on the bench.
Davies came on then, was involved twice and twice gave possession to forest, that last one on the centre circle was criminal but how many times have we seen that happen before? Its his trademark

Wouldn’t be a bad point if this was a couple months ago. All seems too little too late. Looks as if Dyche is turning things around but I just can’t see us getting out of this one.

Seems to be a wide difference between Dyche's positive view of our performance and some of the contributors on GOT who are consistently totally negative. I know who I side with.
Managers have to temper their comments with player/team confidence in mind, not hanging anyone out to dry etc

GOT members, and anyone else, are free to call it as they see it.

We’re crap and it’s relegation that we’re facing. Most clubs in this league have kicked on apart from a few who are struggling to keep their head above water. We are losing ground on really bad sides, and that’s worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.