NO WAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namdrater

Player Valuation: £15m
http://www.everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=80417
Manuel Fernandes is set to finalise his move to Valencia, after the Premier League blocked a move to Goodison Park. The Portuguese star had agreed terms and passed a medical at Everton, but the Premier League decided to step in and stop the deal, despite other 3rd party transfers going through for larger profile clubs such as Manchester United and Liverpool, but because we can't afford to bribe the Premier League we have lost out again.
IF HE DOESNT SIGN IM GOING TO BE [Poor language removed] PISSED OFF

This has all come from the official Valencia site.

SSN also said he has signed for them, but that is untrue as he can't have flown over, had his medical and signed within a few hours.

Looks like it is bad news but as far as I can tell, they have only agreed a fee with Benfica and he can still join us

This is from Valencias website:
Valencia CF has reached an agreement in the course this morning, for want of passing the medical examination, for the draftee of the international midfield player Portuguese Manuel Henriques Tavares Fernandes for next the 6 seasons with a clause of rescission of 60 million euros. Mediocentro of 21 years, product of the quarry of the Benfica, will be presented/displayed in the next days by the club of Mestalla.

It would be lekker if he did go through with his original agreement to sign with us though.

[Poor language removed] man, anything, I couldnt give half a [Poor language removed] about yakubu or anyone else that we signed, Fernandes is the [Poor language removed] requirement of the decade. btw CT jnr. where you from (noticed you using the word 'lekker')

I have a lot of south African Heritage and family so i know a few words of Africans (lekker is pretty much the only nice one though):D

haha cool!
This is actually incredible bullshit, why the [Poor language removed] cant we make more effort to overcome this 3rd party bullshit, why can Liverpool and Man Utd get loads of help from the FA and we dont even protest their decision at all. [Poor language removed] MAN

ok can someone please explain to the american who's still trying to get a grasp on the transfer process what the hell is going on here...doesnt sound good

why hasn't he signed? what was the problem? tevez moves twice, also that liverpool argie from west ham.. what went so wrong for us?

i'm too tired to be shocked. god help us if arteta gets injured.

You may be right, the Guardian quote Reuters but searching the Reuters website there is no mention of the story

I think that they have had a bid accepted. (Similar to the fashion in which Sunderland have had bids accepted for half the known universe.) Whether Manny wants to go or whether the Premier League have not sanctioned our deal is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.