No bad result next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNaoNeo

Banned - Abuse Towards Forum Staff
Not in my eyes at least.

If Villa manage to win, then the Geordies are down. Hazaar.

If they do anything else, we finish 5th. Hazaar.

Can't wait, should be a nice comfy Sunday* afternoon.

Last edited:
While I admit to personal ties to the North East , I honestly believe that the worst thing that can happen next week is the barcodes go down .
If they do , I guarantee that some myth-buying shobgite will ride in on a white horse , a la John Hall the last time . Im tellimg you . Its the one club - city thing . Anyone who does it , their business will go through the roof in the region , and its a decent size . It goes North to Scotland , West to Carslisle , and South - admittedly - to the Mackems and Smoggies .
Whereas , if they scrape 17th , theyll be stuck with the same shat squad , on the same big dough , have the same huge bills and the same fat cockney Spurs fan as Chairman .
From an Everton perspective , theres only one choice . Granted , you dont get fat Geordies cryin , but hell , theres always next year !!!!

I would happily settle for 6th place to see fat geordies cryin. We have a very very tough game next week aswell. Never wanted Villa to win so much in my life

I would happily settle for 6th place to see fat geordies cryin. We have a very very tough game next week aswell. Never wanted Villa to win so much in my life

See I really don't understand that. Sure, I don't like Newcastle and would like them to go down. But I'm an Evertonian and want the best for US. Who cares about anyone else?!

Everyones got there preferences, I'd prefer Fulham to get into Europe before Spurs, I don't really want to see the Bar-codes relagated, but the most important score will be an Everton win and let every F**ker else fight it out!!!

See I really don't understand that. Sure, I don't like Newcastle and would like them to go down. But I'm an Evertonian and want the best for US. Who cares about anyone else?!

Mate normally i would agree with that point of view, but i can't stand Newcastle and i seriously would love to see them down.

Let me put it another way. Say hypothetically we played United on the last day of the season, and if we won, it would mean the RS would win the league, would you want us to win?

And it's only 5th & 6th place, if we needed Newcastle to win to finish 4th, i would obviously want the Geordies to win then

we need fifth just prove to the media that bummed aston villa that we're far superior

Are you insane!? :huh:

Not insane at all Barlow m8, you've got the same mentality now as many a fan had back in the 93/94 and 97/98 season who would have loved to have seen Everton drop out of the top flight.

Hull can yo-yo up and down for the next few years as far as i'm concerned, Newcastle have a massive fan base within the city (like us within ours) but have been mis-managed from top to bottom and deserve a second chance under Shearer. IMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.