2017/18 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been nice if our fans applauded him off and waited to boo the tits off of Allardyce for that substitution. I think it is for the best that he goes on loan and gets his confidence back. I’d like him to stay and get some time, but there is no telling where his head is at.

Think Walcott has pretty much got 1 side locked down, cant imagine a new manager wouldnt buy at least another winger, personally I dont see Lookman here next season, the lad is still only 20, as you I would rather we kept him, but depending on what business we do, a loan might be for the best.

Another signing who isnt good enough. He's another Besic who's rated highly despite no actual sustained quality performances.

Would snap your hands off if someone offered us near enough his fee back in the summer

How can you have sustained quality performances when you don’t play regularly ?

If he was any good he would be getting in this current side mate. Same with Klaassan only our fans can turn players not good enough into hard done to superstars who can't seem to get into a mid table side. Add Deulofeu and Besic to that aswell.

You see all these highly rated young players like KDB, Salah etc. that are binned off as not good enough then get brought back years later for mega bucks.

Maybe, maybe we keep ours and actually see how they turn out.

That's how you end up going down with a strike force consisting of Jose Baxter, Michael Branch and Danny Cadamarteri.

You see all these highly rated young players like KDB, Salah etc. that are binned off as not good enough then get brought back years later for mega bucks.

Maybe, maybe we keep ours and actually see how they turn out.

Something resembling a sensible long term plan for progress?! What sorcery is this you’re suggesting mate? There is a player in there. I also think that he has the right attitude for success. He really wants to succeed. We need a lot more of that hunger about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.