2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golovin went to Monaco from CSKA last season for €30mil. Vlasic is performing at a higher level. So, theoretically should be at a higher value IF he keeps the same level over the season.

What are these whoscored stats for Sigurdsson having the 27th highest rating this season? Do you have a link...

How has Golovin done at Monaco Zat, you seen many of his games?

How has Golovin done at Monaco Zat, you seen many of his games?
Didn’t he get sent off this weekend?

That’s all I have. Except Monaco are turd aren’t they?

Stats say hes been very good out wide but i dont remember seeing him there :eek:

Very, very turd, when you look at the squad they had 18months ago and compare it to the utter tosh they have now, its really no wonder.

The Monaco DOF seems to have followed Zats guide to building a football team.

But my pick was Tielemans and hes been fine.

Regarded like what? Hes won player of the month there for 3 months...

Whoscored

Vlasic 18/19
Russian league 7.46
Champions league 7.89

Golovin 17/18
Russian league 7.25
Champions league 6.78

Golovin was sold for €30mil. Weve had one or two posters from CSKA on the site saying Vlasic looks a lot better.

Hes the benchmark.
So you think Vlasic would fetch 30 million? Not a chance.

So you think Vlasic would fetch 30 million? Not a chance.

There have been 15 sales over €20mil by Russian sides, of which 7 have been over €30mil with 3 being for central midfielders with lower ratings than Vlasic has this season.

The benchmark has to be Golovin at €30mil who performed worse than Vlasic has done.

Why would we sell a younger player who has outperformed the previous benchmark for less money?

That doesnt seem right to me...

@CRIMHEAD how much money do you think CSKA would pay for Vlasic knowing they sold an older inferior performer for €30mil last season and fees are rising?

Id suggest that anything between €20-25mil would be decent business for them.

I think an Italian side will be trying to sign him at the end of the season...he matches a lot of what they look for on paper.

Nikola Vlašić is a Croatian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Russian Premier League club PFC CSKA Moscow on loan from Everton and the Croatia national team.

Don't really get our fans. He's a young guy who has gone out on loan to get games, and is playing very well whilst out on loan. What more is it we want him to do?

...that sounds very simple, Bruce, but we don’t know if he went out on loan ‘to get games’. There were rumours of bust-ups, Silva not happy with Vlasic’s attitude and him and Mirallas being banished to train on their own.

I have my doubts he’ll ever play for us again, the plus being that we should make a decent profit on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.