2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a player in there. We made the right decision to send him out on loan as his performances last season weren't good enough but he does have good natural talent that he is really displaying in Moscow. Hopefully he and Henry and Galatasaray keep up these levels all season.

Reminder that he is still only 20 years old. I'm not gonna try argue that the Russian league is brilliant but it's far from a farmer's league. He's playing as Golovin's direct replacement, a fella that they sold for 30 mil to Monaco, and proving to be the part.

Definitely a player in there. We made the right decision to send him out on loan as his performances last season weren't good enough but he does have good natural talent that he is really displaying in Moscow. Hopefully he and Henry and Galatasaray keep up these levels all season.

I rate him higher than Davies and Calvert-Lewin. Hardly a ringing endorsement I know.

Keep him there until the end of the season. He may never want to come back tbh but I highly doubt he'll be all of a sudden ready for the prem after a couple of months of improvement. He needs game time and he'd only come here to sit on our bench again.

Keep him there until the end of the season. He may never want to come back tbh but I highly doubt he'll be all of a sudden ready for the prem after a couple of months of improvement. He needs game time and he'd only come here to sit on our bench again.
But who says he wasnt ready at first place?
He played under Koeman, and failed to get first team football later, probably because they didnt pay much money for him and it was easiest to sacrifice him. He would be on Croatia list for World Cup if he had regular first team football, and will be recalled for match against England. You really think a player who can play for Croatia first team is not good enough for Everton. Or you think "world class manager" like Silva and Allardyce are spot on.

People forgetting how much this lad used to give the ball away in such dangerous areas. Interesting to see if he plays pushed on in Russia, because he was a liability trying to track back over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.