2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing he has done in his career so far suggests that he’s remotely close to Sigurdsson ability wise.
He's 20 years old and up until last year was still playing in Croatia, what do you have expected him to do? Players like Modric, Mandzukic and Brozovic were still playing in Croatia as 23/24 year olds.

He scored in the Europa League as a 16 year old, became Hajduk's captain as an 18 year old, made his full debut for Croatia (who have one of the best midfields in the world) as an 18 year old. Played less than 600 minutes of premier league football, most of them still as a teenager, scored 2 for us in Europa league games and is now CSKA's key player and direct replacement for a fella they sold for 30 million in the summer.

Cos these players arent good enough to play central in this league.

Is this really just a space issue? i.e. do you think it's because centrally they have to cover more ground and have more of a physical presence? Cos even wide men are supposed to track back, press forward, support the midfield and defence - there's hardly room for any luxury players nowadays, so it seems like someone like Vlasic with more power and pace then Dowell and Siggy (i mean if he develops like he is) might be better centrally. The only no.10 or centre midfielders who are not that physically powerful to have done well in the middle in EPL are those who have solid midfields around them.

You didn't get me...
Vlasic will never came back in Everton.
I read that CSKA have option to bought Vlasic at the end of season,also his contract ends 6/2019.anyway...
That's why you made big,big mistake cos after max.two years you will watch him at Real,Bayern,Juve or Barca.....

You didn't get me...
I read that CSKA have option to bought Vlasic at the end of season,also his contract ends 6/2019.anyway...
That's why you made big,big mistake cos after max.two years you will watch him at Real,Bayern,Juve or Barca.....

You think we signed him last summer on a 2 year deal? lol

You didn't get me...
Absolute tosh..he signed a 5 year deal..get your facts right bud....

Status
Not open for further replies.