2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo he will
Modric and Rakitic are at the end of career and Vlasic next year will be one of key players in Croatian team.Playing for national team will bring him on needed level and at that time you will see how big mistake you made.
I seen this and read this many times.
Modric-Spurs,Rakitic-Schalke 04,Mandzukic-Wolfsburg,Perisic-B.Dortmund,etc...Allways there is some fans that don't understand football and in year or two,you can't hear them speaking 'sorry I was wrong' when this players became one of key players of Real,Barcelona,Juventus,Inter...
Look, he may end up being great, but he looked out of shape and ineffective in preseason. Who at Everton would he play ahead of right now is the question? And what mistake did Everton make? Loaning him out? Why? He’s too good for the U23s and isn’t good enough for the PL. Russia is perfect for him for now. He won’t get exposed due to his lack of athleticism, he will see a ton of the field, and he will come back better for it.

Ooo he will
Modric and Rakitic are at the end of career and Vlasic next year will be one of key players in Croatian team.Playing for national team will bring him on needed level and at that time you will see how big mistake you made.
Modric-Spurs,Rakitic-Schalke 04,Mandzukic-Wolfsburg,Perisic-B.Dortmund,etc...Allways there is some fans that don't understand football and in year or two,you can't hear them speaking 'sorry I was wrong' when this players became one of key players of Real,Barcelona,Juventus,Inter...

Ante Coric will play ahead of him for Croatia.

Everton made big mistake with Vlasic.
He is 'only' 20 years old and Croatian players need one season of constant playing when they came in one of top 5 leagues in europe...Luka Modric came in Spurs at age of 23 and Spurs fans in beaginning talks same s..t as some of you here.
Ivan Rakitic goes to FC Sevilla at age of 23 cos Schalke 04 make same mistake as you.They let him for 2 000 000 £.
Two years later he became FC Sevilla captain and take UEFA EL title and Barcelona bought him for 20 millions.Schalke 04 still have crappy team all this years.
Modric and Rakitic are in top 5 midfilders on the world now.
Nikola Vlasic have more talent than this two players at age of 20 and you doing same s..t as Shalke 04.
In 2 years from now,Nikola will be playining in top 5 european club and FC Everton still be running circles...
We haven't made any mistake yet mate. He hasn't been sold, he's gone on loan. He isn't ready for the premier league yet, and we have a lot of youngsters at Everton to compete with for the limited game time which may be available.

It was the correct decision to send him on loan to a level more akin to his current standard and experience, plus he will be tested in the Champions league too. Far better to sitting it out with us or maybe even playing with the U23s. It's fantastic to see him doing really well, and hopefully he will earn a call up to the full national team again so he can hopefully learn from the other wonderful midfielders you're lucky to have.

Hopefully he can continue his current form and come back to Everton in the season in the summer and prove to Silva he's good enough for our squad next season.

We haven't made any mistake yet mate. He hasn't been sold, he's gone on loan. He isn't ready for the premier league yet, and we have a lot of youngsters at Everton to compete with for the limited game time which may be available.

It was the correct decision to send him on loan to a level more akin to his current standard and experience, plus he will be tested in the Champions league too. Far better to sitting it out with us or maybe even playing with the U23s. It's fantastic to see him doing really well, and hopefully he will earn a call up to the full national team again so he can hopefully learn from the other wonderful midfielders you're lucky to have.

Hopefully he can continue his current form and come back to Everton in the season in the summer and prove to Silva he's good enough for our squad next season.
Spot on.
He went into the team last year without being close to being ready and it raised his expectations to an unsustainable level. This season he can go back to learning his trade as any young player should do.

In many ways similar to Lookman.

Look, he may end up being great, but he looked out of shape and ineffective in preseason. Who at Everton would he play ahead of right now is the question? And what mistake did Everton make? Loaning him out? Why? He’s too good for the U23s and isn’t good enough for the PL. Russia is perfect for him for now. He won’t get exposed due to his lack of athleticism, he will see a ton of the field, and he will come back better for it.
You can describe Vlasic any way you wont but not as "lack of athleticism". Its like saying Bolt lacks acceleration.

Ooo he will

Even if all that comes true (I have my doubts) then you could argue allowing to go out on loan helped make it happen. Therefore not a mistake.

I do actually rate him btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.