2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

This lad would fit right in at Grand old team dot com

World class potential.....

Maybe not but we’ll always have this.

"The team was terrified by everything, the fans mostly," Vlasic said.

"Everything changed after Koeman left. The football played by 'Big Sam' was awful, if it could even be called football."

"This season, Marco Silva plays different, much nicer football, but has not got results," Vlasic told Croat newspaper Sportske Novosti.

"It is true that Everton did not make an expected breakthrough but at least fans now look at the normal football in which the guys, through their actions, are trying to score and win."

"I expect them to sell me as soon as they get their first bid".

"Everton paid about £90m on only three players - [summer signings] Richarlison, [Yerry] Mina and [Lucas] Digne - and is therefore looking for great names and players from big clubs, like Barcelona," he said.

"When you bring three players out of Barcelona in a few days [Mina, Digne and loanee Andre Gomes] then it's clear that you do not have much care for those who came from the small league."

Thanks Nik

"Everything changed after Koeman left. The football played by 'Big Sam' was awful, if it could even be called football."

"This season, Marco Silva plays different, much nicer football, but has not got results," Vlasic told Croat newspaper Sportske Novosti.

"It is true that Everton did not make an expected breakthrough but at least fans now look at the normal football in which the guys, through their actions, are trying to score and win."

"Everton paid about £90m on only three players - [summer signings] Richarlison, [Yerry] Mina and [Lucas] Digne - and is therefore looking for great names and players from big clubs, like Barcelona," he said.

"When you bring three players out of Barcelona in a few days [Mina, Digne and loanee Andre Gomes] then it's clear that you do not have much care for those who came from the small league."

Thanks Nik

Was any of that wrong?

Coming from Hajduk probably didn't help him with some supporters

Thanks Nik

hes hit the nail right on the head there

FORZA VLAGESTINKS

Was any of that wrong?

Coming from Hajduk probably didn't help him with some supporters

No, I wasn’t saying it was either. He spoke very openly and it was good to see a player ventilate whatbwe all thought was the case.

If he was good enough I doubt we’d be selling him, regardless of where he had come from. I was hoping for the next Boban or Prosenecski but I don’t think he was even making it to Asanovic levels. Happy to be proven wrong.

That £15m is a bit of a crap fee for someone in the squad for world cup finalists, but that's based on inflated British fees tbf. On the outset it's a decent fee, it wouldn't be as low as £10m

People said they wanted Lookman to get a chance over Walcott, which isn't unfair in the least

As for Vlasic, he looked okay when he played for us and to act like he didn't do well at CSKA would be churlish
There were people complaining over us buying Richarlison and Bernard because they thought Lookman was better.

Vlasic didn't do much of anything for us under any of Koeman, Unsworth or Allardyce. Not the best selection of managers tbf but he wasn't convincing or as deserving to start every match as he thought he was. I'm sure the same would be happening if he stayed last year.

And excuse me while I'm not gushing over Vlasic looking good in the league where Niasse was banging them in.

Scored against Madrid and all of a sudden he was the next Modric.

There were people complaining over us buying Richarlison and Bernard because they thought Lookman was better.

Vlasic didn't do much of anything for us under any of Koeman, Unsworth or Allardyce. Not the best selection of managers tbf but he wasn't convincing or as deserving to start every match as he thought he was. I'm sure the same would be happening if he stayed last year.

And excuse me while I'm not gushing over Vlasic looking good in the league where Niasse was banging them in.

Scored against Madrid and all of a sudden he was the next Modric.

He believes in himself and his ability. When did that become a crime?

If he was all talk he wouldn't be betting on himself like this

It's not like Sandro where he's happy to sit around getting paid for nothing

I'm sure Vlasic doesn't see CSKA as the end destination. He's going to try and play well and get himself a move

Status
Not open for further replies.