2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am still unsure if I want him back next season or to cash in. He’s played well for CSKA in the league and the CL so there’s something there in the lad. But is he a better winger than what we’ve got now? Is he a better playmaker than Sig or Bernard? Can he carry the ball as good as Gomes? I don’t think we actually need him at the moment...if we could get 20 mil for him (hopefully) and reinvest in a player like Sanagre/Zakaria who are more destroyer type midfielders to maybe replace Gueye if he goes it’s money well spent and spent in the more pressing areas.
Don’t get me wrong I like Vlasic, but we need height and bite in midfield with Gueye possibly leaving and I don’t see it Vlasic

I like him and think he's got potential but I think there are two challenges he faces. 1) He's yet another young player in the team which needs a balance of young and old. 2) Where does he start? Are we dropping Siggy, Richalirson or Bernard for him? . I really liked his play in partst it's not fair to bring him back and have him on the bench. I think the tough job and choice Brands has this season is to choose only 6 out of the following and somehow sell the others

Richarlison, DCL, Bernard, Walcott, Tosun, Siggy, Lookman, Vlasic, Dowell, Niasse...

Obviously we are keeping Richarlison, DCL, Bernard, Siggy...but then I think it should be Vlasic and Lookman plus one new CF. Everyone else bye bye!

I like him and think he's got potential but I think there are two challenges he faces. 1) He's yet another young player in the team which needs a balance of young and old. 2) Where does he start? Are we dropping Siggy, Richalirson or Bernard for him? . I really liked his play in partst it's not fair to bring him back and have him on the bench. I think the tough job and choice Brands has this season is to choose only 6 out of the following and somehow sell the others

Richarlison, DCL, Bernard, Walcott, Tosun, Siggy, Lookman, Vlasic, Dowell, Niasse...

Obviously we are keeping Richarlison, DCL, Bernard, Siggy...but then I think it should be Vlasic and Lookman plus one new CF. Everyone else bye bye!

LF -- Bernard
CF -- DCL
RF -- Richarlison
ACM -- Sigurdsson

Walcott, Tosun and Niasse wont be kept.

I think Lookmans future is up in the air and who knows about onyekuru.

Dowell isnt doing much and Vlasic would be competing with Sigurdsson.

Not sure about us needing a balance of young and old when our DoF recently defined old as over 25 !

Status
Not open for further replies.